BLUETTI AC200MAX Expandable Power Station | 2,200W 2,048Wh
- Regular price
- Price: $1,599.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $1,959.00
- Sale price
- Price: $1,599.00
- Unit price
All-round Upgraded Expandable Power Station
BLUETTI first expandable power station-AC200MAX with 2,048Wh LiFePO4 cells and 2,200W pure sine wave inverter. Your mobile power center at home or on the way.
Air Conditioner (5,000 Btu)
Refrigerator 150W (1200W)
Less To Spend, More To Love
Struggling between power and flexibility? We got you covered! With two expansion ports, The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh each) battery modules, connecting of which can boost the total capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Get Charged In Anyway You Prefer
The AC200MAX allows up to 900W of solar input and 500W via the adapter, you can even charge it up via your wall outlet and solar panels simultaneously, boost a stunning 1400W total charging rate which can top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has their own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input capability with every module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
Small Change, Huge Leap
The AC200 Max can now take one module via its solar input port with a converter cable for extra capacity!
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all your needs simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And especially for the RV enthusiasts the AC200 MAX has a specially designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A super powerful DC outlet.
Capacity: 2,048Wh (51.2V,40Ah)
Type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Life Cycles: 3,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity
Shelf-life: Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months
Management System: MPPT Controller, BMS, etc.
AC Outlets: 4 x 120V/20A Outlets
1 x 120V/30A NEMA TT-30
2200W In Total
Inverter Type: Pure Sine Wave
Surge Power: 4800W
USB-C Port: 1 x 100W Max.
USB-A Port: 2 x 5V/3A USB-A
2 x 18W USB-A
12V DC Outlets: 1 x 12V/30A (RV Outlet)
1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet)
2 x 12V/10A DC 5521 (5.5mm Outlet)
Wireless Charging Pad: 2 x 15W Max. (For Each)
AC Adapter Input: 500W
Solar Input: 900W Max., VOC 10-145VDC, 15A
Car Input: 12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port
Maximum Input: 1,400W, with AC+Solar Input
AC Adapter (500W): 5.5~6 Hours
Solar (900W): 3~3.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
12V/24V Car Outlet (100W/200W): 10 or 20 Hours
AC Adapter + Solar (1400W): 2~2.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
Dual AC Adapters (1000W): 3~3.5 Hours (Extra adapter is REQUIRED)
240V Split Phase Bonding: No. Need 240V power source.
Scalability: Expandable w/ Up to 2 x B230 or 2 x B300
Pass-through Charging: Yes
Weight: 61.9lbs (28.1kg)
Dimensions (LxWxD): 16.5 x 11 x 15.2in ( 42 x 28 x 38.65cm)
Operating Temperature: -4-104℉ (-20-40℃)
Storage Temperature: 14-113℉ (-10-45℃)
- Certifications: UL2743, UKCA, TELEC, RCM, FCC ID, CE, PSE, NTC
1. How many BLUETTI B300 or B230 expansion batteries can connect with the AC200MAX?
Two B300 for 8,192Wh capacity, Two B230 for 6,144Wh capacity
2. Can I connect third-party expansion batteries to AC200MAX?
No, AC200MAX only BLUETTI B300 or B230 expansion batteries.
3. Does the AC200MAX support app control?
Yes, once connected via Bluetooth, the BLUETTI App will enable you to control the AC200MAX remotely, like switching the working mode and upgrading the firmware.
4. Can I use the AC200MAX as a UPS?
5. What kind of solar panels should I choose for the AC200MAX?
PV Input requirements for AC200MAX: Open Circuit Voltage: 10-145V, Input Power: 900 Max, Include MC4 connectors, Highly recommended - 6x BLUETTI PV120 = 3.5hrs, 4x BLUETTI PV200 = 3hrs, 2x BLUETTI PV350 = 3.5hrs. * For Reference Only
6. Can I connect 2 AC200MAX units for more power (240V Split Phase Bonding)?
7. Is the AC200MAX waterproof?
No. Also, please do not store it in a humid environment for a long period of time.
8. Can the AC200MAX charge and discharge at the same time?
9. Can I use or charge the AC200MAX in sub-zero temperatures?
Temperature ranges for the AC200MAX are: Charge = 32-104℉, Discharge = -4-104℉, Storage - -4-104℉
10. How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the AC200MAX?
Calculate the total wattage of your devices as the AC200MAX should work well if the load does not exceed its rated 2,200W.
11. How long can it run my device?
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For AC200MAX, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 1,000W microwave oven with it, the running time will be:
2,048Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 1,000W ≈ 1.65hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
12. What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI AC200MAX?
1,400 Max. 500W via wall socket and 900W via solar panel simultaneously.
13. Can it be laid on its side to save space?
No, long-term placement will make the internal structure loose, it is recommended to place the power station upright.
14. Can I hot-swap expansion batteries to the AC200MAX?
Yes. You can easily swap battery packs for continuous power use, and the system can hold two batteries at once.
15. Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?
No. Please contact us at Sales@portablesolarpros.com or call us at 1-888-416-1638 if battery is faulty or dead.
16. What is the difference between the AC200MAX and the AC200P?
The main differences are:
1. Output power and capacity: 2,000W AC power and 2,048Wh capacity for AC200MAX, while 2,000W and 2,000Wh for AC200P.
2. Max. Input: 1,400W for AC200MAX, while 1,200W for AC200P.
3. Output Port: AC200MAX has a 12V/30A NEMA TT-30 port.
4. App Control: AC200MAX supports BLUETTI App control.
WHY SHOP WITH US:
- Fast, Free Shipping
- Easy Returns
- Product Guarantees
- Financing Available
- Top Customer Service
- Secure Checkout