BLUETTI PV350 Solar Panel
- Regular price
- Price: $849.00
- Regular price
- List Price:
- Sale price
- Price: $849.00
- Unit price
Off-Grid Power Supply
By generating renewable electricity from the sun's energy, BLUETTI PV350 solar panel is a reliable and budget-friendly power supplier to juice up your laptop, drone, fridge, electric drill, and other devices whether your're at home or on the go.
Foldable & Portable
How big is BLUETTI PV350 350w solar panel? With a folded size of 35.6*24.1* (folded) inches and 30.61lbs of weight, the BLUETTI PV350 is convenient to carry around and easy to be set up for anyone anywhere.
Durable & Splash-Proof
It's made of advanced laminated technology and long-lasting ETFE material on the surface, making this 350w solar panel more durable, better light transmittance,cratch-resistant and easy to clean by wet cloth. It is IP65 water-resistant that will protect from water splashing (Do not place it under the rain, or to soak in water).
23.4% Conversion Rate
BLUETTI PV350 is built with a 350-Watt monocrystalline solar panel to guarantee a high conversion efficiency up to 23.4%. With excellent 95% transparency, this bluetti 350 watt solar panel performs better than the polycrystalline solar panels in low-light conditions. It comes with 4 fixed stands that ensure direct sunlight onto the panel to maximize panel utilization.
Equipped with the MC4 connector, BLUETTI PV350 solar panel is highly compatible with most solar generators on the market, especially works well with BLUETTI AC200P/AC200MAX/AC300/AC300/EP500/EP500PRO/EB240/EB150 power station.
Lamination: ETFE (Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene)
Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
Cell Efficiency: Up to 23.4%
Voltage at Max Power(Vmp): 37.5V
Current at Max Power(Imp): 9.2A
Open Circuit Voltage(OCV): 46.5V
Short Circuit Current(Isc): 10.8A
Connector: Standard MC4 Connector
Dimensions (Unfolded): 35.6 × 94.4inch (90.5*240cm)
Dimensions (Folded): 35.6 × 24.1 ×2.5in (90.5*61.3*6.5cm)
Operating Temperature: 14-149℉ (-10-65℃)
Best Working Temperature: 77℉ (25℃)
Cable Length: 118in (3m)
Certifications: FCC, CE, ROHS
1. Is it water proof?
Yes, however, do not expose to snow or rain.
2. Can I use the BLUETTI Solar Panel to charge other Portable Power Stations?
Yes as long as they have: 1) MC 4 Connectors 2) support the output specifications of BLUETTI solar panels.
3. How do I choose solar panels for my portable power station?
1) Review the PV input requirements of the solar generator. 2) Review the output specifications of solar panels. 3) Calculate the total voltage, current, and wattage of solar panels. 4) Consider the solar input connectors.
4. How do I maximize the efficiency of the solar panel?
1) Set up your panels correctly: The orientation as well as the angle it tilts at should be right. 2) Avoid shadow areas: Any amount of shadow will affect solar panel production. 3) Keep your panels clean: Dirt or debris reduces the panel’s efficiency. 4) Don’t get panels too hot: Good air circulation or a cool atmosphere around panels will help.
WHY SHOP WITH US:
- Fast, Free Shipping
- Easy Returns
- Product Guarantees
- Financing Available
- Top Customer Service
- Secure Checkout